Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 1:29:34 PM EDT
Anyone go?  Was there any complete lowers to be had there?  Overall was it a good show to be at...I'll be going tomorrow.  Thanks.

Blaker
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:52:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I buddy overheard a few guys talking about it at Kiesler's today...they said it sucked..take what you want from that..
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#2]
" A buddy overheard a few guys talking about it at Kiesler's today...they said it sucked..take what you want from that.."

Seems like the shows around here are getting worse.  You see less dealers now a days and more flea market items.    

Of course everyone has an opinion, I think Kiesler's sucks... Way over priced.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:42:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
" A buddy overheard a few guys talking about it at Kiesler's today...they said it sucked..take what you want from that.."

Seems like the shows around here are getting worse.  You see less dealers now a days and more flea market items.    

Of course everyone has an opinion, I think Kiesler's sucks... Way over priced.

You are not telling me anything new about Kiesler's....I have known that for 12 years..

I'm just relating what he heard..again..take from that what you wish..
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I went there today....not too bad of a show.  A decent sized crowd and a couple dealers with some nice selections.  Not too much as far as ARs go, though.  

$5 to park and $6 to get in.  Definitely not the best show, but beats sitting on the ass all day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top