Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2008 9:16:47 PM EDT
There is this .223 reloaded stuff everyone was going nuts for there. All brass FMJ 55gr, 160 bucks for 500 rounds. I figured since my normal Wolf ammo dealer wasnt there with his daughter id try this stuff. I had a few people tell me this stuff was amazingly accuracte and clean. The seller said his main profit comes from the police force and he even has videos of tests they did with the ammo or some shit. Sounds like pretty good stuff, especially for 160 bucks. Anyone else ever try this stuff? Ive only seen this guy at the Days Inn, then again i only went there twice because its my least favorite of them all. (Althought i did pick up a NIB Eotech 3x FTS magnifier for 300 bucks )

I shall go to the range tommorow to find out hehe. Figured id get some other views as well
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 2:30:15 AM EDT
how was the show otherwise??
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 3:08:53 AM EDT
I hope this stuff works well, but wear eye protection . . .
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 4:31:28 AM EDT
that's a pretty good deal... but you can get new prvi partisan stuff for like 340 per 1000 which is 10 bucks more than you're paying for reloaded no name stuff..
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 4:41:48 AM EDT
There is a shitload of .223 ammo starting to flood the market.  I foresee prices coming down soon.  Lake City is abundantly available for a little bit more.  Not saying reloaded ammo is not better, but I wouldn't trust my life with it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 10:10:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PK90:
There is a shitload of .223 ammo starting to flood the market.  I foresee prices coming down soon.  Lake City is abundantly available for a little bit more.  Not saying reloaded ammo is not better, but I wouldn't trust my life with it.

Yeah these guys made it sound really convincing. Plus other customers tell me its amazing. There was the Spikes Tactical Vender selling some other kind of brass cased 223 for 170 as well  but i decided to go with the reloaded stuff. Unfortunately i didnt get to try it today because i didnt  know Ft Dix closed at 2. Oh well, another day
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 10:14:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By fastarget2:
how was the show otherwise??

This show is my least favorite out of all of them honestly. There are some decent vendors but thats about it. The place is just way too small. The isles are ridiculously tight and you can barely move. The place is hot and muggy like they have no AC in the entire building. Its really not worth it for me with the distance i need to travel, ill just stick to Phili, Valley forge, and Leesport so i can drive out to Cabelas the same time. Not saying the Days Inn was terrible, it wasnt. It was just uncomfortable. They did have some nice toys, like a Full Auto HK UMP and Krinkov
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 7:28:35 AM EDT
whod you get the eotech mag from for 300? lucky sob
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 4:02:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jerseymike:
whod you get the eotech mag from for 300? lucky sob

China.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 5:06:19 PM EDT
a vendor whos daughter didnt check the price book that was sitting next to her. The box even said 459.99 on it.........go figure, and its not from China
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:43:48 AM EDT
lol lucky sob, i paid 420 cash at the show
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:13:32 AM EDT
Yeah and the best part is that the cash really didnt come out of my pocket either. I sold 2 guns the same day. One didnt even make it out of the parking lot before it got sold lol
Top Top