Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2006 10:36:35 AM EDT
So I went to the Clackamas County Sheriff's office today and was told the lady who normally does it is not in and probably will not be in for a while.

While there another fellow that works there informed me that my city's (West Linn) Chief of Police could sign to make it legit.

Has anyone gone this route? I'd like to get this done as soon as possible  but don't want to face a Chief that is an anti. I know next to nothing about him and not sure if this is a good idea to try or not.

TIA
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:58:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, it's your legal right to own legal firearms, and it's his job to sign the correctly filled out forms.

Ask Mr.45auto he is a WestLinn/OCity NFA owner.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Update: I went down to the police station and talked to his secretary, who was very nice, and she said that he would sign them asap. She actually knew what the forms were for. Will update when I actually get them back.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:57:03 PM EDT
[#3]
You went to the West Linn Police Shack, I mean station?  That thing is tiny!  And oddly enough, 1 minute from the Clackamas county station.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:18:50 PM EDT
[#4]
The Clack station you go to is over at the PSTC on 82nd.  And yeah the WL station is more like a 2 story hut :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top