Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 6:55:10 PM EDT
.....here's a post I copied from another site;

" This is not an ad or anything like that, just a heads up for you from me. I am the I.T manager for the company the owns all the FastLane Cstores from Columbia to St. Charles and we are having a great sweepstakes for hunters beginning Oct. 1st thru sometime in Nov. Grand prize is a Bad Boy buggy http://www.badboybuggies.com/prostaff.html in camo, I couldn't believe it myself when I heard of this, plus I can't win since I work there:mad2:, or the FIX would be in, so I figured I would let you guys know about it early. The first prize is a 300 Wthy Mag Weatherby Mark V Deluxe, great gun, I own won and pretty much nothing is out of range with 180 grains :sniper::sniper:. Second is a gps system and third is a $100 dollar gift card for FastLane Cstores. I know this seems like a plug but hey if I can't win why should a non-hunter win. Now remeber this does not start until Oct. 1st then it will be aired on KFAV and we will have billboards on I-70. Trust me, my fiance is going to enter, oh yeh it is free of purchase and everything, the owners of this company are great and the majority are pheasant hunters."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top