Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 5:01:18 AM EDT

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:08:58 AM EDT
[#1]

They seem to be a pretty good bunch of guys.  They don't have a lot in the way of "black" rifles.  They have a lot of hunting rifles and shotguns, lots of handguns and traditional scopes.  They are probably stocking up on turkey gear and fishing tackle right now.

I bought some 155 AMAX from them a while back and the fellow that helped me didn't seem to be very knowledgable...but I don't expect much when I go into local gun stores any more.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:34:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought a Colt AR15 Government Carbine from them at a great price
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:59:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I BUY ALLOT OF STUFF FROM SIMMONS,LAST TIME I WAS IN THERE SOME FNG. BUT IF YOU DEAL WITH DALE OR RAY THEY WILL FIX YOU UP.SIGHTED A FEW RIFLES RAY BORE SIGHTED & DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO TAKE THE CAPS OFF THE SCOPE,WERE SO CLOSE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A WASTE OF AMMO.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:43:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I did business with them when I lived in the area...good guys. Never had any problem with anything I purchased or any work done there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top