Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2011 12:21:01 PM EDT
Is anyone familiar with LJA Arms in Stokesdale, NC? I'm not looking to buy anything from them, they're pretty far from me. I know that someone from there, I'm guessing the owner, is a member here "lja-ar15". I was going through some my PMs and saw a few 2yo PMs from him and started wondering... Does anyone know of any drama involving some group and that business? I'll explain exactly why I'm asking once I get some answers.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#1]
It's about 20-30 minutes from me, I drop in sometimes on my way to greensboro.  
The owner is a nice guy, prices on guns aren't bad and that's about it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Been there once, the owner is a likeable guy... Prices were decent, they had primers back when no one else did.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 9:35:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

My experience, as well.  No drama that I've ever seen or heard of.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 1:36:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My experience, as well.  No drama that I've ever seen or heard of.

Same here.  Haven't bought any guns from him, but I have bought some ammo.  Back when in was hard to find 9mm at Wally World, he had some.

Don't know if it matters or not, but his son is SF.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmmm, well I'm still just as puzzled as I was 2yr ago when he sent me these msgs. Basically, I never heard of the place let alone ever said anything about them anywhere. Literally, if you would have mentioned them to me, prior to him messaging me, I'd know just as much about some random town in remote Russia. Well he insisted that I was part of some group or conspiracy to harm his business. Here are some examples of what he sent me:
Instead of complaining come and see. It is nice of Patrons to let the others know.
Why blast them.

Its the mentality and it shows. I know who you are and the Group you ass. with so I under stand your comments.
Sorry you feel the way you do. But you can't have every thing your way.

I just kept responding with, "I'm sorry, but you have me confused with someone else. I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about nor am I a part of any group set on harming your business"

I was hoping some of you guys might know what he was talking about because I sure as hell don't! lol
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 4:53:04 PM EDT
[#6]
It may be the ARFCOM message system is on the blink....again.
Last week I had a fellow wanting to trade his rifle for a model 10.
I don't have a model 10 nor did I have an ad stating such for sale or trade.
He responded to the persons ad via ARFCOM email and it came to me instead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top