Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/20/2005 8:13:11 PM EDT
Just outside of Mitchell. I just recently picked up a sporter stock for a milsurp project and I'm going to be heading back down there this week for a new stock for my Savage.

Itsy Bitsy showroom (more like a cubicle) but nice people...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:22:57 PM EDT
Sorry, never been but would you mind posting about your experience. I'd also like to know what you think of the 10/22 bb;/stock combo.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:51:04 PM EDT
I ordered another this morning and will be picking it up tomorrow. Service is great and they're very straightforward and honest.

Price is comparable to other stockmakers nationwide, but I want to keep my dollars local.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:58:45 AM EDT
I take back the positive things that I have said about Boyd's. Those d*mbshits just charged my credit card for an order that I paid for by check on 8/31. The check was cashed a long time ago.

Now I have to wait until Monday to get this figured out.

On top of that, the inletting on my latest purchase from them was a disaster. Not even close. I won't be patronizing their business again.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:07:57 PM EDT
Where the Heck is the hometown N E B R A S K A ! ?

There are many expatriots that long to hear news from home. I want a HOMETOWN NEBRASKA.

The Beloved Nebraska C O R N H U S K E R S win another close one today in DOUBLE OVERTIME against 23 ranked Iowa State. God Bless Nebraska.
Top Top