Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2004 3:41:01 PM EDT
For like the last 4-6 weeks my allergies have been pretty bad, but today was the WORST.  The doc gave me multiple types of stuff to take all at once and I still feel like crap.  There is nothing worse than sleeping 8-10 hours and still waking up exhausted because your body thinks it is fighting of disease 24-7 for a month.

Dawg
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:54:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I am so freaking sick right now. I had to leave work at 1:30 today. I feel like ass.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:35:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Suprisingly, since last winter, this has been a very good year for me.  Last year the guy picking up the recyclables must have wondered who was using all those plastic nose spray bottles that were in the bin.  I used over the counter sprays so much, I thought I was going to have "cocaine nose".
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:51:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I have had sinus problems since January. I finally went to an ENT--I'm going in for sinus surgery on the 8th.

I'm just tired of walking around dizzy all the time. It's like I'm drunk, without the fun.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:52:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I have no allergies.........I don't believe in them.    
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:33:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm thinking about going to McMiller Sunday Snojet. If I am a little better than this that is. You interested?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:58:43 PM EDT
[#6]
not gonna be able to make it sunday.  the outlaws are comin' for a visit...............
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:07:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have had sinus problems since January. I finally went to an ENT--I'm going in for sinus surgery on the 8th.

I'm just tired of walking around dizzy all the time. It's like I'm drunk, without the fun.

Done that much better now.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:29:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
not gonna be able to make it sunday.  the outlaws are comin' for a visit...............

Roger that. I don't think I'm going anyway.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:19:09 AM EDT
[#9]
wanna run up to custom gun and shoot pistols on sun morning ?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:47:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Perhaps. I am still sick though. I just got my M1A back from Springfield and I want to check it out. If I'm in for pistol shooting, I'll call you Saturday night.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top