Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 11/5/2009 4:01:39 AM EST
Figure I've been down and out for a week + now. Got feelin better but now im back to coughing till Im sick, among other things.

If you guys dont have this, be glad. I wouldnt even wish this on luke whatshisnuts (guy running against tammy wilson)

Any suggestions on getting this crud out of my lungs though? Starting an expectorant course here in a few hours, drinking hot liquids, breathing steam, etc.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:21:01 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:25:12 AM EST
I'm waiting for my roomie to bring down the mucinex so I can actually get some sleep maybe. Gotta call work in a few and tell the boss im not coming in today lol. Btw, most of the folks at frontier have this (especially us gun counter folks) so just keep that in mind.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:54:26 AM EST
We have a few people out of work with bona fide H1N1.

Another family from work in Fairbanks –– all have H1N1.

Lots of something going around right now.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:57:14 AM EST
Originally Posted By joe-bananas:

QFT

Perfect example of how its spreading too... Call work and tell the boss im sick as hell and (relatively) well doped up on nyquil so I wont be coming in. Guess who has to head to work in a minute... (btw the wife is driving me so i dont wreck)

No offense guys, but you might want to stay away from frontier for a few weeks until this crud finally sorts itself out.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 11:09:33 AM EST
damnit, this is not good timing
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:43:20 PM EST
Originally Posted By NorthPolar:

QFT

Perfect example of how its spreading too... Call work and tell the boss im sick as hell and (relatively) well doped up on nyquil so I wont be coming in. Guess who has to head to work in a minute... (btw the wife is driving me so i dont wreck)

No offense guys, but you might want to stay away from frontier for a few weeks until this crud finally sorts itself out.

That's a bummer. Hope you get well soon. To bad they make you go in to work and infect the customers

I'll stay away for week or two, just let us know if any .45 ACP comes in though!

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:42:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By AKARS:

QFT

That's a bummer. Hope you get well soon. To bad they make you go in to work and infect the customers

I'll stay away for week or two, just let us know if any .45 ACP comes in though!

Well, even though I'm not supposed to sound like im advertising (god knows you can find it cheaper) we have some gold dots, golden sabres, cor bon and pmc .45. Got a metric ton of .22 bricks in today also.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:36:23 PM EST

QFT

That's a drag, Dude.

Our company implemented a policy. If you have the symptoms, see the doc. If they doc says you have the flu or H1N1, you stay home until the doc gives you a clean bill of health. A whole lot of Alaskans depend on our company each day, we can't afford to have half or three-quarters of our work force out on their death beds. And we sure as heck can't afford to have sick employees infecting their co-workers.

Top Top