Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/24/2003 5:50:00 AM EST
That knows if the DA will sign NFA paperwork please let me know. I know the sheriff won't sign for supressors so I need to find someone that will in this damn county.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 5:12:35 PM EST
Try your medical examiner/coroner, whichever Federal judge has jurisdiction over Racine (I think that would be the district court in Milwaukee)... If you live in the city of Racine proper, try the city PD cheif...
Top Top