Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2003 3:53:22 PM EDT
Is anyone close to Lawton ? I just got my new AR and would like to find some people to have a little fun with . Just a kind of a meet and greet type deal . Also looking for a place to shoot without having to drive for an hour!
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:58:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Used to be fairly close to Lawton (I'm in the City now) and am a member of the Lawton Fort Sill Rifle & Pistol Club. The last I knew, the club was booted from using Fort Sill's MB-1 range in the interest of homeland "security." There was a range over by Duncan, but I can't recall the specifics. Call Murf's Guns or Danny's Gun & Pawn (both in Duncan) on Tuesday and I think they can fill you in.

Joe Charles and John Petersen of the LFSRP Club might also know of something within Lawton or Comanche County (I don't have their numbers right here, but I can put you in touch with them).
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 1:01:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I know about the range in Duncan I used to be a member but it stiil takes about an hour to get to that range. I was looking for something a little closer, but I will probably join that one again . I just bought one of the low pro classic's from Rguns and am in a hurry to shoot it . What kind of ranges are in the city? Maybe I could come up there and shoot .
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:53:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the board. It's about time you came around!

I'll give you a shout this weekend, I'm on my way to work in a few.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top