Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2006 3:42:25 AM EDT
Not a bad show. I thought the host is kind of lame but seeing how things are made is a real eye opener. Especially the helmets. One question I have. They were at the FN factory & showed from start to finish how the M16 was made. Now I was under the opinion that the M16 was replaced by the M4. They were 20" A2 HBAR's but had a full size forearm rail setup with covers. They were also 3 shot burst models. Does anyone know about these & who is getting them?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:19:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I liked it. Behind the scene like that, pretty cool. The host is the guy that won Trumps show Apprentice. Smart guy & a Ranger. The barrels were being turned down to govt profile & equipped w/ KAC RAS. They didnt show the chrome lining process... I was curious where in the process it was done.  -Justin
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:44:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I think that 20" barrel setup shown is for the USMC.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:29:28 AM EDT
[#3]
That was a good show.  The FN manf plan for the M16 was cool.  There was also a couple of shots of some A249 SAWs in there.  They were about to test a SAW on the firing range.  Seems like the quality control is good.  It's amazing how fast they can put together a rifle.

Also, that was a cool story how the head of test firings son got a SAW that he did the final tests on.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:05:49 AM EDT
[#4]
recorded and watched this morning not bad there is a new one next week same time i think its on the m1abrams tank and the m-9 pistol got to love that abramshug.gif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top