[#1]
Mountain Veiw Sociotal Association?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:21:41 PM EDT
[#2]
mvsaonline.com

nice place to shoot idpa, fwiw.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:09:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a member, what do you want to know?  We shoot IDPA on the first sunday after the first saturday of the month and the third saturday of the month.  The cowboy action shooters shoot on the first saturday.  We have a military rifle match on the forth saturday of the month, there's trap and skeet on the weekends and a couple of days during the week.  We have a 300 yard rifle range ( 2 tables for 300, 2 tables for 200 and the rest for 100) and an 8 bay IDPA pistol range, and a new 50 yard plinking/pistol range plus the trap/skeet ranges and the cowboy action town.  We just passed the 300 member mark earlier this year.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:22:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm a member, what do you want to know?  We shoot IDPA on the first sunday after the first saturday of the month and the third saturday of the month.  The cowboy action shooters shoot on the first saturday.  We have a military rifle match on the forth saturday of the month, there's trap and skeet on the weekends and a couple of days during the week.  We have a 300 yard rifle range ( 2 tables for 300, 2 tables for 200 and the rest for 100) and an 8 bay IDPA pistol range, and a new 50 yard plinking/pistol range plus the trap/skeet ranges and the cowboy action town.  We just passed the 300 member mark earlier this year.

Just looking for a nice place to plink and thinking about joining.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a good place for that, on the rifle range the big rules are no 50's, no full auto, and no shooting targets on the ground in such a manner that the bullets will skip over the berms.  All for liability reasons, we don't own much property beyond the rifle range it's not developed at this time but you never know if anyone is on any of the hunting leases around us.

To join, the dues are $120.00 per year, prorated by quarter plus a  $120.00 initiation fee so at this time it would be $180.00 plus a $20.00 deposit for a range key.  You might hold off until the next gun show in Hot Springs, I don't know if they are going to do it again, but last gun show, they were signing up new members and waving the initiation fee...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:33:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a good place for that, on the rifle range the big rules are no 50's, no full auto, and no shooting targets on the ground in such a manner that the bullets will skip over the berms.  All for liability reasons, we don't own much property beyond the rifle range it's not developed at this time but you never know if anyone is on any of the hunting leases around us.

To join, the dues are $120.00 per year, prorated by quarter plus a  $120.00 initiation fee so at this time it would be $180.00 plus a $20.00 deposit for a range key.  You might hold off until the next gun show in Hot Springs, I don't know if they are going to do it again, but last gun show, they were signing up new members and waving the initiation fee...

Sounds like i need to wait tillthe gun show.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:33:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Go to the IDPA match on sat and look around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top