Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 4:52:39 PM EDT
Just wanted to post this to see if any one wanted to catch a ride with me.  (MATT YOU WANNA GO?)  As my Brother in law and his kids have backed out.  Anybody want a ride to the LCR?  We will be leaving Spokane by 6:00 am friday at the latest, and returning sometime sunday afternoon.  A fun time will be had by all gaurenteed.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:11:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Combat_jack you want a ride? anybody I am goin' anyway so no hassle.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:23:19 AM EDT
[#2]
You are the only true hard core kick ass eastsider Mack.

This will be your second LCR shoot, hell we have wet siders who cant make one.

They go in the same bag as your dry siders who cant even get their sorry asses in the car with you and go.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:18:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I live about 90 miles South of the Tri Cities.  However I believe I'll be crossing the River near The Dalles or Biggs.  Patty
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:52:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I made it to two LCRs!  We are having a Dry Side AK build party this weekend so I cannot make it.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=15&t=207827&page=3&#-1
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:53:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I cant believe you guys scheduled a build party on an LCR date. You are teh suck.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:55:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Combat_jack you want a ride? anybody I am goin' anyway so no hassle.

CJ lives in Yelm, IIRC
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:45:59 AM EDT
[#7]
not anymore he posted in the spokane shoot thred that he now lives in Spokane, and in a few other threds was cryin' about the $120 in gas and the 870 mile round trip........
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:06:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
not anymore he posted in the spokane shoot thred that he now lives in Spokane, and in a few other threds was cryin' about the $120 in gas and the 870 mile round trip........

I missed that. Guess he'll never show up to a shoot now
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:07:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

$120?!!!?!?!?!??

Day-um! He's getting off easy. It costs me $60 to go round trip to Moses Hole.....
Lemme get back to you tonite (Thurs), and see what the deal is with a few other things...right now, it's a strong "maybe". (Is the whole 6am departure negotiable? I have a rule about waking before 7 where the Army or bloodshed of a furry creature isn't involved....)
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:46:11 AM EDT
[#10]
It might be.......just for you. but I don't realy want a repeat of the last LCR where I set a new landspeed record in a suburban from spokane to exit 77 just to get there on time, I don't think I dropped below 110 till I hit elensburg then I just eased off to 95.  yeah, I thought he was getting off cheap too, last trip cost me 200 and some change, but I was in a suburan maybe he's drivin one of those honda scooters?.  My number has changed so check your IM.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:57:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
My number has changed so check your IM.

Make sure you know who to ask for by his real name, cuz the wifey unit has no clue who Mack is, "My old Marine Corps buddy".

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:09:33 AM EDT
[#12]
My daughter's VolleyBall game in Moro was cancelled so I'll be coming up via Yakima [I think - gotta check the map].  I was going to drive my car to save on gas and just pitch a tent.  If someone wants to commute I could drive my suburban.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:09:52 AM EDT
[#13]
hey give her a break, she was realy tired, whatching 4 kids, cooking me dinner, after serving me some pie to eat in bed. She's one hell of a woman.  besides no one ever calls me on the phone, it took her by suprise thats all.  Besides you better be nice she's the one makin' YOUR icecream.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:14:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Patty, the trip through Yakima is quit nice and about the same time-wise, but goin' through the passes to get to I-5 can be alittle slow if you get stuck behind some tourist out on a sunday drive.  I came back to Spokane that way last time.  On the up side you do miss all the traffic in tacoma going that way.  I still haven't decided which route I will take yet.    
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:01:33 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Patty, the trip through Yakima is quit nice and about the same time-wise, but goin' through the passes to get to I-5 can be alittle slow if you get stuck behind some tourist out on a sunday drive.  I came back to Spokane that way last time.  On the up side you do miss all the traffic in tacoma going that way.  I still haven't decided which route I will take yet.    

Yes, I've made this trip a time or two on my way to Emunclaw.  It is a pretty drive.  Reineer is gorgeous.  Patty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top