Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 2:28:25 AM EDT
If so i would like to ask a favor and will compensate.

Basically i need a couple pics of a house in Nashville,want tosee it's condition.Digital would mean transfering via email which would be great but if not sending them to me would be fine!!

Anyone care to help that's close??

Thanks...
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:50:34 AM EDT
[#1]
i have some freinds that livein Tarboro , and Rocky mount , what all do ya need ?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:18:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I just need a pic or two of a house in Nashville to see what condition it's in.Supposed to be new but i would like to see it for myself and traveling up there is out of the question until summer.

If you know anyone interested have them PM me for the address + what it will cost me to have this done.

Thanks...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:37:13 AM EDT
[#3]
How soon do you need it?    I have to go through Nashville in the next few weeks, and I can do it for you.

I live about 1/2 hour from Nashville.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:17:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I am in no hurry,that sounds very nice!! The soonest i could do it myself would be late spring / early summer.

I will PM you the address tomorrow,i just need a pic or two of the house...supposedly it's supposed to be new. [
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top