Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2012 2:35:38 PM EDT
I have strept throat and a sinus infection and a fever.

Today, I was delerious and thought I had a conversation with LeVar Burton from Reading Rainbow about a stereo system that I don't own, in a house I don't live in, while he inspected my walls for water damage.

It was odd because I was 100% awake for this, and watched it play out on my ceiling.

I really want some soft-serve ice cream right now.

P.S.  GTFO my furniture Geordi.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:47:14 PM EDT
[#1]
My head feels like somebody pushed me infront of an approaching subway train.

Anyone have any remedies here?  I have ibuprofen, nyquil, and Amoxacylin.  What do I do?

Anyone have any soft-serve vanilla ice cream?  I really want that right now.  I'll take it in a bowl, or if oyu want, you can squat over me and pretend-shit it into my mouth.  This is a one in a lifetime chance for simulated cropophilla with DanTSX.  Who is down?

This sucks.  Go away LeVar

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:47:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Would you carry this?  I would.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:06:08 PM EDT
[#4]
2 percocets, a bottle of Pedialite and go to the gym to sweat it out.  You'll be aces in the morning.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:08:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
2 percocets, a bottle of Pedialite and go to the gym to sweat it out.  You'll be aces in the morning.

percocets

Usually if I have a sinus infection, the Dr will give me a bottle of funsyrup to help me sleep.  Nothing crazy.  Just a small bottle to take the edge off so I can Zzzzzzz

the bitch at the clinic that I went to today, who looked at me for a whole 15 seconds, told me to just take ibuprofen.

fucking cunt.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:14:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Get a bottle of Jack Daniels green label. Drink, fall asleep.  Wake up and drink again. When the bottle is empty you are cured.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Get a bottle of Jack Daniels green label. Drink, fall asleep.  Wake up and drink again. When the bottle is empty you are cured.

I do have moonshine
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I had this earlier in the week.   Crazy hot showers help.  Mucinex helps.   Hot cocoa helps.   Sleep helps.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:30:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do have moonshine

Save that for when you feel better
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:36:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 4:51:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do have moonshine

Finished mine with my buddy from colorado today...it was bueno...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:10:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
When the bottle is empty you are cured.

Nice to know that next time I get sick I can be cured in only four hours.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#13]
yeah - progressively getting worse. sore throat, fatigue mostly.

i'm blaming christmas time and seeing sick kids

in reality, the current political climate is causing me a lot of anguish as a gun owner. not only have i spent a shit ton of money i wasn't prepared to spend (though it hasn't put me in debt), but i've also watched as family and friends have distanced themselves from me... not cool.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#14]
I was sick for 3 weeks. 10 days of antibiotics and musinex 2x a day. Oh ya and two boxes of cold and flu medicine, 5 boxes of Kleenex , two bottles of Nquil , and 2 bottles of scotch. I feel great now
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#15]
I have a broken foot and bronchitis does that count?
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh yeah and NyQuil.  Killed a whole bottle of that.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 7:03:20 PM EDT
[#17]
i had some nasty sinus infection before christmas, the hot russian doctor lady told me to do sinus flushes and take a decongestant. She then handed out an rx for antibiotics "if it doesnt clear up in a week". I filled that rx in 10 fuckin minutes. BTW, she told me i need a physical shaved nuts in my future
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 7:05:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

percocets

Usually if I have a sinus infection, the Dr will give me a bottle of funsyrup to help me sleep.  Nothing crazy.  Just a small bottle to take the edge off so I can Zzzzzzz

the bitch at the clinic that I went to today, who looked at me for a whole 15 seconds, told me to just take ibuprofen.

fucking cunt.

walk ins are a joke. DId she say 'mira, tu infermo!" ?

Dont drink the shine, that will keep you up and make you want to go do donuts in a commuter lot with me....

... yeaaaa, better drink that shine

feel better soon dude!  And tell Warf to quit spiking your drinks with his balls
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

percocets

fucking cunt.

walk ins are a joke. DId she say 'mira, tu infermo!" ?

Dont drink the shine, that will keep you up and make you want to go do donuts in a commuter lot with me....

... yeaaaa, better drink that shine

feel better soon dude!  And tell Warf to quit spiking your drinks with his balls

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top