Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2005 9:02:02 PM EDT
I just sold my preban lower to a member in NY and Oly says they are 3 months out.  Anbody know of anyone in the are that have them in stock.  I would just oorder one, but I hate the idea of spending $100 each for a lower, just to spend $30+ for a transfer.  Thanks.  

If not, I know that Ranier Guns will do transfers for $30 each, anybody know someone in the area cheaper?  Thanks again.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 9:04:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 9:05:57 PM EDT
[#2]
WAC show should also be just around the corner.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I've heard that there is someone between Everett and Monroe who may have them...
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've heard that there is someone between Everett and Monroe who may have them...

Is that the same guy that is between Lake Stevens and Clearview?
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:50:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Is that the same guy who is gonna get this thread..................

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 12:29:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Is that the same guy who is gonna get this thread..................

Nope, that would be myself and Boomer.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 2:13:04 AM EDT
[#7]
There was a rumor going around about Snohomish area, but don't believe everything your hear, trust but verified ! RR

This message is intended for the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor, or irrational religious beliefs. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is prohibited, either explicitly or implicitly, and may constitute an irritating social faux pas. No guarantee is made to corroborate the genuineness or completeness of the information contained in this message, and the statements set forth above are not legally binding.
Nothing herein shall be construed as legal, medical, financial, accounting or tax advise, if you need such advise please bend over and consult a qualified licensed professional. Furthermore, the views and opinions expressed in this message are not necessarily the views of it’s owners, sponsors, advertisers, or agents. Parental discretion advised. Side effects may include irritation of the brain and wallet, as well as increased blood pressure and heart rate, use only as directed.
Your miles may vary.
Certain restrictions may apply.
You may or may not have additional rights which vary from country to country. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and does not constitute an offer which can only be obtained by formal prospectus. No purchase necessary. At participating locations only. Accessories sold separately. Void where prohibited by law. No animals were harmed in the production or distribution of this message.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:36:56 AM EDT
[#8]
stefbo Check your IM......
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:43:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
There was a rumor going around about Snohomish area, but don't believe everything your hear, trust but verified ! RR

This message is intended for the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor, or irrational religious beliefs. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is prohibited, either explicitly or implicitly, and may constitute an irritating social faux pas. No guarantee is made to corroborate the genuineness or completeness of the information contained in this message, and the statements set forth above are not legally binding.
Nothing herein shall be construed as legal, medical, financial, accounting or tax advise, if you need such advise please bend over and consult a qualified licensed professional. Furthermore, the views and opinions expressed in this message are not necessarily the views of it’s owners, sponsors, advertisers, or agents. Parental discretion advised. Side effects may include irritation of the brain and wallet, as well as increased blood pressure and heart rate, use only as directed.
Your miles may vary.
Certain restrictions may apply.
You may or may not have additional rights which vary from country to country. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results and does not constitute an offer which can only be obtained by formal prospectus. No purchase necessary. At participating locations only. Accessories sold separately. Void where prohibited by law. No animals were harmed in the production or distribution of this message.

Now it's fine print !
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 8:36:30 AM EDT
[#10]
I have em in stock. email me if you want more info.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 10:22:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I have em in stock. email me if you want more info.

Why dont you just I.M. him?
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 10:28:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Now it's IBTL!
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 10:29:12 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Now it's IBTL!

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Please post WTB/WTT/WTS ads in the Equipment Exchange. Reply to people by IM or email to prevent getting threads locked. ; )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top