Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 4:52:08 PM EDT
Now before I get flamed....I'm talking early Sunday morning! I want my ass back on the couch
well before gametime. I can't go Saturday...kids basketball playoffs (round 2).....Breakfast?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:19:01 PM EDT
[#1]
i cant believe a show this soon already.  That place is going ot be dead Sunday.  PS, i cant go, gotta work.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:28:53 PM EDT
[#2]
considering it
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:29:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:27:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm gonna try to be there at 8am and leave before 12.  I have something going on Sat and can't make it that day.  Maybe there will be some smoking deals there on Sunday.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be there
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:18:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm gonna try to be there at 8am and leave before 12.  I have something going on Sat and can't make it that day.  Maybe there will be some smoking deals there on Sunday.

You took the words right off my key board.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:45:48 PM EDT
[#7]
THEY USED TO HAVE THE PORTLAND EXPO SHOW >EVERY< SUPER BOWL SUNDAY(PRE MEASURE 5, WHEN THE SHOWS WERE STILL GOOD) AND I WOULD ALWAYS MANAGE TO GET THERE RIGHT AT KICKOFF TIME....GOT SOME OF THE BEST DEALS OF MY LIFE.......I COULD WALK DOWN THE AISLES, NOT SEE ANOTHER SOUL ON MY SIDE OF THE TABLES...MAN, WHAT DEALS I MADE...NOTHING BUT LOOOONG, SLACK JAWED FACES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TABLE....FACES THAT WOULD LIGHT UP WHEN ASK ABOUT SOME ITEM...EVEN IF I SAID "WHAT'S YOUR BEST PRICE ON THAT PUPPY.......?????"
MAN, THOSE WERE SWEET BUYING DAYS...............SUPER BOWL SUNDAY SHOW WAS ALWAYS THE BEST SHOW OF THE YEAR............
--CARLOS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top