Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/23/2007 4:46:28 PM EST
I will be there at 8:30 to do the range saftey course and possibly join.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 11:23:22 AM EST
Wished I had seen this earlier. I was there today and am GTG. DPRC looks like its going to be a fun setup. Im primarily interested in service & vintage rifle....as well as spending some quality trigger time w/ my little son. PM me OK?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:04:16 AM EST
I went and my friend Rich was there to shoot, attend the meeting and sell his Garand. I could not stay for the meeting and present myself for the vote. I was only able to take the saftey course. I will go back on the 26th of march at 7 and attend the meting and join. The 3 ranges are very nice and kept up well. I was happy with everything and plan on taking my soon to be 6 year old daughter there after her next b-day.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 12:47:45 PM EST

Originally Posted By zippymbr:
I went and my friend Rich was there to shoot, attend the meeting and sell his Garand. I could not stay for the meeting and present myself for the vote. I was only able to take the saftey course. I will go back on the 26th of march at 7 and attend the meting and join. The 3 ranges are very nice and kept up well. I was happy with everything and plan on taking my soon to be 6 year old daughter there after her next b-day.

Ah, I know who you are then. I was the tall guy looking over the Garand. Yes, its a great range and unusually clean...which says very good things about the membership.

Bringing up the next gen of shooters is a great calling! Thats one of the reasons I joined. My little son and I like to shoot togehter and hes been hankering to shoot his muzzle loader...and my FAL Hope you and your daughter have lots of fun shooting together.

I had much time to talk w/ some of the other guys who became members Sat and their an interesting bunch...lots of old rifle buffs in the group.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:17:35 AM EST
Ok, I remember who you were. The guy selling the Garand is a neighbor of my mother and a very nice guy. Since you did not buy the garand I am saving up for it as we speak. I have not taken my daughter to shoot yet but I will this summer.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:51:14 PM EST

Ok, I remember who you were. The guy selling the Garand is a neighbor of my mother and a very nice guy. Since you did not buy the garand I am saving up for it as we speak. I have not taken my daughter to shoot yet but I will this summer.

This is only the 2nd time Ive met another afrcomer.

I figured you two knew each other. Hey, thats a nice rifle and you should buy it. After looking at my checkbook I decided I wanted a DCM legal AR more. Ill get the Garand later on. I still want a rifle to shoot in the vintage/Garand matches though. If you miss out on our neighbors rifle CMP is setting up at the Eastern Games/Creedmore shoot at Camp Butner this May. Im going to attend a CMP shooters clinic and hopefully pick up a Garand and/or M1 Carbine.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 11:50:40 AM EST

Originally Posted By AssaultPossum:

This is only the 2nd time Ive met another afrcomer.

I figured you two knew each other. Hey, thats a nice rifle and you should buy it. After looking at my checkbook I decided I wanted a DCM legal AR more. Ill get the Garand later on. I still want a rifle to shoot in the vintage/Garand matches though. If you miss out on our neighbors rifle CMP is setting up at the Eastern Games/Creedmore shoot at Camp Butner this May. Im going to attend a CMP shooters clinic and hopefully pick up a Garand and/or M1 Carbine.

I was thinking of doing just that this May. Joining DPRC qualifies you for the CMP. I cann't wait to go shooting again! A month is along time to wait till their next meeting.
Top Top