Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2017 11:30:29 AM EDT
So a guy from Waldorf, MD bought a large HUMMER hood off of me on eBay and is having a hard time arranging shipping back to Maryland. He's trying to get a shipper but they are giving him the run around as he's been primarly checking with the big boys all of whom want big boy money. I told him the best way to do this would be to find someone with some time on their hands that doesn't mind a drive and could use some extra cash.

Who on here has some free time and would be interested in driving their pick up truck out to St. Louis, MO, pick up the Hummer H2 hood and drive back to Maryland? Google says' it's a 13 hour drive pretty much straight shot down Highway 70. The guy will pay you cash to do it and if you wanted to arrange 1/2 before, whatever you want to work out with him as I'll get you his info. The guy's a physician and doesn't have the time off from his practice to make the drive himself. He's in a pickle here and I'm trying to help him. respond to this thread or PM me if interested and what you'd need to make the trip.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 11:55:19 PM EDT
I sold some bulky equipment on craigslist to a guy in texas. He used uship to find someone.
Top Top