Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2006 5:38:24 PM EDT
I'm pissed as hell at one of your co-workers (or YOU, if it was you).  Somebody over there has been smoking too much MJ if you ask me.

I spent a lot of time waiting for my two Form1's to be approved.  One was for an AR SBR and the other for a wicked cool 5.45 Krink SBR (presently with the fake can attached).

Sent the receivers off to Tom Sawyer in MN.  He sent them back FedEx ground on 12-28.  Still haven't gotten them.  Got a tracking number from Steve at TS.  The 'package' arrived in Portland on 1-3.  OK, it's close... waiting....waiting....

THEN, today I check the tracking number.  The package is in Hutchins TX!!!  WTF???  I guess I'm lucky that it's ONLY 2,000 miles away.  I called FedEx and after a few menus finally spoke to a real (live?) person who confirmed that my package is indeed in Texas.  She speculated that it was thrown on the Dallas truck because the worker mistook 'The Dalles, OR  97058' for 'Dallas, TX'.  I asked if the packages were scanned and what were zip codes good for and the answer was 'duh.....'.

Then I asked what we can do to get the package here ASAP, and the answer (in a nutshell) was that I was SOL and it would be 3-4 days after they figure the package didn't belong there.

WHAT THE HELL IS FEDEX'S MALFUNCTION??????

Rant off...

Anyone know how to take the fake can off an ORF krink?  I think it's just the fsb detent pin that's been replaced with a non spring-loaded pin but is that it or are there any other surprises?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:20:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I just had a problem with Fedex, but out of Salem.  Had a package on the way, it was on hte truck for delivery.  At 6pm I get a notice, "exception, delivery rescheduled for tommorow"  Got it at 6:30 the next day, asked the driver what was up, he said the normal lady who does that route marked off lots of packages so she could start her weekend early.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top