Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2009 3:23:11 PM EDT
Has anyone sold a firearm via consignment at Gunstop?  If so how did it go?  Would you go through them again?

thanks
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#1]
two words:  Equipment Exchange.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:33:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
two words:  Equipment Exchange.

Yeah baby, YEAH!.. Arfcom EE FTW

-L

P.S. Can't wait to get that Romak out this spring.. poppoppop
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 10:39:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info. My intent was to post it (beretta .380) on EE first (MN FTF only) and then use Gunstop as a backup if it doesn't sell.

I'm still curious if anyone has used Gunstop and how it went.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:38:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Based on the amount you would get selling ANY gun on consignment basically ANYWHERE, you are better off just taking 20% off retail andposting it on a FTF sale.  Just sayin....
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 1:07:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Acutally I think Larry at the Gunstop charges 50 bucks for consignment firearms, but you would have to check 952 474 4570 to get truth....
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:42:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks again for the info and suggestions.

I started a price check thread over in the beretta forum; once I get some info on a fair price I'll post it in EE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top