BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 8:18:10 AM EDT
Ok, I forgot it was February.

Looks like it might be nice this Saturday 02-04-06

Anybody wanna go shootin?

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:35:23 AM EDT
[#1]
From Calverton's website it looks like they are open this weekend.

HOURS OPEN (IN DAYLIGHT ONLY)

Monday thru Friday 10:00am to 4:00PM
Saturday and Sunday 9:00AM to 4:00PM
*300 Yard Available Saturdays 5-7pm, Starting April 8, 2006 thru September 24, 2006

*Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the months of January, February, and March.

*Closed Monday, January 23, 2006 thru Friday, January 27, 2006.

*Closed Monday, February 20, 2006 thru Friday, February 24, 2006.

WEATHER PERMITTING FOR EVERYTHING

You are right it is going to be in the 50's with a chance of rain late in the day.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:40:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I was there last Sat. & they only had 50 & 200 yard boards up. The old lady told me she wasn't sure when he was going to put up the 100 yard boards. The pistol range only had a few boards up but there were only a few shooters @ the pistol range. It also looked like there are fewer logs to sit on. Still had a good time though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top