Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2016 11:14:28 PM EDT
Currently available in the San Antonio area (and probably other Texas cities, too).

Claims "Up to 3 Mbps".

Unlike every other internet-only package TWC offers, the price doesn't change after some "introductory" period.

Anyone tried it?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't do it.  I was with Time Warner for years before I finally got smart and left them.  Their HD (on the TV) wasn't HD, the internet was going down constantly.  Earl
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:00:40 PM EDT
[#2]
No experience with Time Warner but damn isn't "Up to 3 Mbps" way slow, like circa the year 2000?  I guess if you got no other options but that is SLOOWWWW...

Hking
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:36:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd love to pay $15 for internet...  I pay probably closer to $40/month with TWC and I have no idea what speed I have (yes it's internet only).  I did buy my own router-modem combo device on amazon to avoid paying rental fees, you'll come out ahead after about a year AND you'll own your modem.

Haven't had any major complaints about my internet service.  I've had a couple hiccups but my experience has been good thus far.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:42:37 PM EDT
[#4]
It took me four months to convince Time-Warner that they had a digital cable line hanging on the pole in front of my business, so they'd hook me up. AT&T wouldn't come near me with anything except an analog phone line.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top