Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/12/2008 8:01:51 AM EDT
I have to renew mine and got a paper in the mail from the KSP, saying I needed a form, A photo, and athe cash, I got the form but I need to get a photo, and it can not be digital or a copy, WTF, what have you all done
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 9:48:29 AM EDT
One option is go to the local Walgreen's drugstore and get a passport photo taken.
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 11:53:55 AM EDT
jon you have to have a photo taken by a professional or john K down at the courthouse has a polaroid
also at citesen national bank in allen they have a polaroid
thats how i got mine
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 1:59:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 7:16:28 PM EDT
They took my photo at the sheriff's office. Said they did it that way to make sure I was the one in the photo.
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 1:17:32 PM EDT
only problem is they dont make film for polaroids anymore im told
so i dunno whats gonna happen with that
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 10:56:22 AM EDT
Twice. Go to the sheriff's office and they will take the pic.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:41:49 PM EDT
you got to go to the sheriffs office. thats where they took mine. they do all that in pike county
Top Top