Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 9:00:12 PM EST
I need a good Dr. that will take cash I don't have insurance.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:01:03 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:07:10 PM EST
Who is he? I see his posts all the time I thought he works Jon & Amber
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:15:59 PM EST

Originally Posted By gunfixer:
Who is he? I see his posts all the time I thought he works Jon & Amber

You would think, wouldn't you?

Call my office at 631-3136 and I will take care of you. Just make sure you tell them that it has to do with guns.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:05:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By DoctorCheney223:

Call my office at 631-3136 and I will take care of you. Just make sure you tell them that it has to do with guns.

thanks,
Ron

I can see that happening:

Gunfixer: "i'm coming in to see Dr. Cheney. I've got a gun!"

Geez Doc, you'll get your staff fleeing the building en masse!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:53:36 AM EST
My staff screens every phone call that comes in the office. If you are not a family member, patient or say the keywords, guns or mustang, you probably won't get through to me.

It seems that every salesperson in Las Vegas knows my office number? I must get 10 calls a day offering me a "great opportunity", advertising or insurance.

So, if you need to call me..mention "it's a gun thing" and you will be put on the phone with me ASAP

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:53:54 AM EST
DENNIS, You are so bad,
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:48:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By gunfixer:
I need a good Dr. that will take cash I don't have insurance.

I know of a few, but if I mention them it would be free advertising. Sorry.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:35:06 AM EST
THIS HOLE THREAD WAS A JOKE BY DENNIS AND THE FUNNYEST THING ABOUT IT, NO BODY STILL HAS COUGHT ON TO IT.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:30:33 AM EST
And your'e a gunsmith?? Your name should be on a marquee over on the strip with that gut-wrenching comedy.

I would give up the gunsmithing and just do comedy full-time. You made it even more funny by acting like you were jealous about another gunstore/gunsmith on the "can we advertise here" thread.

Also, your jokes are so whitty. I would have never played along with your joke if I had saw right through your second post about me working for Jon and Amber I would have never saw that coming.

My hat's off to both you guys. We never caught on (at least I didn't) about your "joke"

I really feel bad about you not having any insurance so make sure that when you call me office at 631-3136 just let them know that GUNFIXER is calling.... you will get right through

thanks,
Ron

Top Top