Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2009 6:35:24 AM EDT
Looking for leads on local car groups or websites etc. where I can list a street rod project car for sale. Tried the local craigslist's with no success, I really need the space it's occupying and need to get it gone.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:44:39 AM EDT
Good luck selling anything these days.  

I know four guys in my national car club that have cut their prices to less than 50% of investment and still can't get a look.

What are you selling and where are you?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:44:44 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:28:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By osprey21:

Here's one I peruse:

http://www.hotrodhotline.com/classifieds/classifieds.php

Fixed 'er for ya

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:31:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Punani:

Originally Posted By osprey21:

Here's one I peruse:

http://www.hotrodhotline.com/classifieds/classifieds.php

Fixed 'er for ya

Thanks.  stupid computers

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:49:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Federalist14:
Good luck selling anything these days.  

I know four guys in my national car club that have cut their prices to less than 50% of investment and still can't get a look.

What are you selling and where are you?

I'm up near Gainesville, I'm priced at %30 of my investment , 70 Olds Cutlass

Thanks for the links!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 10:22:26 AM EDT
Hemmings is a good place to start.  Post some pics!  I had a 69 Cutlass Convertible,,,,nice ride.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 10:56:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GatorFL:
Hemmings is a good place to start.  Post some pics!  I had a 69 Cutlass Convertible,,,,nice ride.

Only pic I ever had is on a slide. It had 8 coats of custom lacquer on it, unfortunately it goose-bumped a year later and I had to strip the paint. College, marriage, etc. and I never got to having it refinished. It was a hot ride, Posi Ford 9" with 4:10 gears, Moroso Nitrous,  Hurst Lightning Rods, 11" 3000 stall converter. It was named the 'Blue Light Special', not by me but my friends because everythime they saw me, there was a pair of blue lights right behind me
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:36:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CS223:
Originally Posted By GatorFL:

Only pic I ever had is on a slide. It had 8 coats of custom lacquer on it, unfortunately it goose-bumped a year later and I had to strip the paint. College, marriage, etc. and I never got to having it refinished. It was a hot ride, Posi Ford 9" with 4:10 gears, Moroso Nitrous,  Hurst Lightning Rods, 11" 3000 stall converter. It was named the 'Blue Light Special', not by me but my friends because everythime they saw me, there was a pair of blue lights right behind me

I checked Hemmings, huge price range for that car based on the condition and options.  $3000-30,000.  Get a digital camera and post some pics!  You could list it in the Alligator...
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:47:03 PM EDT
I had good luck getting my Mustang sold on Racingjunk.com
Top Top