Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2013 10:29:46 AM EDT
One of my joes has a medical class for the unit next weekend at drill and the unit doesn't have any training medical supplies. Its a simple "Evaluate/Treat/Transport a Casualty" class. I'd rather my guys get some good training than notionally bandage and TQ each other. If anybody local has any I could borrow, I promise to return them!

Thanks!

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:20:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey man im the senior medic of one of the BDEs on post and the only one that has CLS classes for.post so i have supplies at work for training.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:54:41 PM EDT
[#2]
JSteensen - if jortega doesn't have what you need, let me know. I've got plenty of med supplies and could send some down to you.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:27:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

JSteensen - if jortega doesn't have what you need, let me know. I've got plenty of med supplies and could send some down to you.

Rizzo, looks like jortega is taking care of me. I really appreciate it!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top