Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 12:05:20 PM EST
It's true! I heard it with my own ears. Supposedly Skerry is coming to Youngtown area in the next day or so to......Get this! DUCK HUNT!

Mayor said that he was a lifelong Democrat but he is tired of the "lying" going on in the Democratic party. Say's he and a whole lot of "Dems in Mahoning county are voting for Bush.

Callgirl called the mayors office to offer SPORTSMAN FOR BUSH 04 bumper stickers;(I've got acouple hundred) Gonna run some over to the Republican Party near Youngstown.
MORE LATER

Hessian-1out!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:13:13 PM EST
I heard him today on Rush!

I'll seriously be dissapointed if kerry gets Ohio
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:48:22 PM EST
i heard it too
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:41:01 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:18:05 PM EST
I heard him too. At the time I wasn't sure if he was the real deal or not, although he sounded credible. I loved it when he said Kerry would probably shoot a crow or a chicken and Dan Rather would fly in to confirm that it was actually a duck!!

So he's really the mayor of Youngstown? Well that's cool. I guess he's a little Zell Miller running around up there in Buckeye country. I hope he's right about the dems in his neck of the woods voting cross ticket.

-YJ
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:29:51 PM EST
just got back from Youngstown. For you guys near that end of the state they have a boatload of signs & stuff (exit 232 off the turnpike, 7 to 224, left past mall, across from Giant Eagle on 224)

Hessian-1sleep time!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top