Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2007 12:23:49 PM EDT
this will be my first free Sunday in ages and I can't think of a better way to spend it than not hitting targets with very expensive ammo...
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 7:58:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I am going to try to get to Brown's camp on Sunday morning...  Have some new 9mm loads I want to test...  And will bring one of the ARs (this is an AR site after all)
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#2]
If my barrel and can were ready, I would be there.  I don't see that happening by Sunday though.

Mark.

Link Posted: 10/4/2007 11:06:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I was thinking of it. I happened to meet an old friend on the bus, and it turns out that she likes guns almost as much as i do, so i hope she has the day off. And she has a car now, so we won't have to walk there
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 7:57:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I would like to come out but no time and no money this weeked.  Have fun.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 3:56:12 PM EDT
[#5]
groovin' !! I'll be the guy with an english accent, impeccable attire, 2 dodgy looking friends and an AR (and some other bits and bob's... )...say "hello"
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 9:27:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Id like to but its a matter of homeowrk and studying.  Id love to shoot my MG a bit, been a while.  Just got my Saiga 12 in hand too.  well see
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:03:20 PM EDT
[#7]
dunno about early am...i'm not at my most polished before lunch time...., i'd say between 11:30 and 12 though. I bought an AK pistol off Fistybum about 9 months ago and I still haven't shot the bloody thing yet, so I'll have that and my AR that has more shit hanging off it's rails than a christmas tree. If christmas trees had rails that is...an assortment of 45's and 9's and dunno what else. They'll be 3 of us, I'll be the one without the dreads or the cute l'il' mohawk...
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#8]
If I go I'll be there prolly round 11:00-12:00
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:11:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
dunno about early am...i'm not at my most polished before lunch time...., i'd say between 11:30 and 12 though. I bought an AK pistol off Fistybum about 9 months ago and I still haven't shot the bloody thing yet, so I'll have that and my AR that has more shit hanging off it's rails than a christmas tree. If christmas trees had rails that is...an assortment of 45's and 9's and dunno what else. They'll be 3 of us, I'll be the one without the dreads or the cute l'il' mohawk..

ok english dude, word of  dreads and a mohawk   ...coctailer, I AINT takin my chances tormorrow
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
dunno about early am...i'm not at my most polished before lunch time...., i'd say between 11:30 and 12 though. I bought an AK pistol off Fistybum about 9 months ago and I still haven't shot the bloody thing yet, so I'll have that and my AR that has more shit hanging off it's rails than a christmas tree. If christmas trees had rails that is...an assortment of 45's and 9's and dunno what else. They'll be 3 of us, I'll be the one without the dreads or the cute l'il' mohawk..

ok english dude, word of  dreads and a mohawk   ...coctailer, I AINT takin my chances tormorrow

We could carpool........
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:22:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We could carpool........

we could...

but I take a lot of time, cuz im gonna be retarded tomommow...

you got some 12 ga?   I can pay for it...
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:30:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I should be able to go if the weather is not too shitty. The last gunshow in Albany I bought a new cheepo 4x scope for my .22SBR I want to sight in. I wanna see if I like a scope better tha my reflex site....
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We could carpool........

we could...

but I take a lot of time, cuz im gonna be retarded tomommow...

you got some 12 ga?   I can pay for it...

My eyes will look like tomato slices tomorrow. Gotta pick up a bunch of ammo before I go.

I have a couple cases..........500 rds or so.
Left over from when I used to compete in Sporting Clays & Skeet
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:35:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Fisty, come out to play!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Ill be there round 10 am hopefully

ETA post 2400: so I better show up
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I should be able to go if the weather is not too shitty. The last gunshow in Albany I bought a new cheepo 4x scope for my .22SBR I want to sight in. I wanna see if I like a scope better tha my reflex site....

Is it an AR/ciener?
If it is, I wanna try it.
I'll let ya shoot my MG!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:46:12 PM EDT
[#17]
asiparks,
I wont be able to make it on sunday  I am bummed.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#18]
he has a Spikes Tactical AR ciener
I have a home made AR ciener SBR/AOW it will there! mines beter because it was made by BurntPockethole

Ben
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:50:28 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I have a home made AR ciener SBR/AOW it will there! mines beter because it was made by BurntPockethole

Ben

Oh ya............I wanted to shoot that at the bonefire. did you bring it?
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ben

Oh ya............I wanted to shoot that at the bonefire. did you bring it?

it was around ...somewhere...

I dont think it got shot much, it didnt work without the can having the 4" bbl.  I have a 4.5" on there now so well so what happens tommow
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 12:46:50 AM EDT
[#21]
See ya in the morning fuckers!
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 12:47:46 AM EDT
[#22]
See ya in the morning fuckers! I got cocktailers cooler in my trunk too.....
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:54:41 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
See ya in the morning fuckers! I got cocktailers cooler in my trunk too.....

Sweet!!!! Any beer in it?
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 7:52:57 AM EDT
[#24]
good morning sunshines!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:28:27 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm gunna take a shower to wash the booze off.
Then I am going to make 3 stops to pick-up some ammo I scored online, then I'm off to BC!!!

Prolly get there round, noon
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#26]
dammit! I was trying to be sneaky, but the girlfriend found out about this, now she wants to come.   oh well, burntpockethole +1 guest
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 7:23:52 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
dunno about early am...i'm not at my most polished before lunch time...., i'd say between 11:30 and 12 though. I bought an AK pistol off Fistybum about 9 months ago and I still haven't shot the bloody thing yet, so I'll have that and my AR that has more shit hanging off it's rails than a christmas tree. If christmas trees had rails that is...an assortment of 45's and 9's and dunno what else. They'll be 3 of us, I'll be the one without the dreads or the cute l'il' mohawk...

Ya got some pics to post?
Nice meeting you today.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:26:29 PM EDT
[#28]
What a great day! Good to see every one!
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:29:13 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
What a great day! Good to see every one!

Sucks about your ciener though. I wanted to blaze it up!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 9:28:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Hell yeah! had a fun time.  I love my new saiga 12
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:04:55 AM EDT
[#31]
i love your Saiga 12 too.....

I had a rollicking good time too, big cheers to Coctailer for letting me fire his brand spanking new auto AR, BPH for letting me shoot his Saiga and whatever that suppressed machine pistol thing was and to Fisty for letting me toy with that sweet suppressed 22 AR....There was another gentleman who's name I forget who let me finger bang his full auto too, so ta very much if you're reading this....
i have to say I felt like a bit of an empty trousered shandy drinker having no NFA stuff of my own to pass around, but i hope to rectify that in short order  
....I might have some pics to post later ...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top