Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2014 9:22:56 AM EDT
Needing to finish my pistol build this weekend and need to borrow a crows foot to torque the barrel.  Have called everywhere looking for one and cant find it.  Anybody in Southern WV near Beckley willing to loan me one?

Any ideas on another way to torque my barrel?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:07:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought I had you covered, I have a set of crows feet after 1" it goes to 1 1/4".
If you have a torque wrench go to Harbor Freight buy a el cheepo  1 1/8" opened end and wrench, a socket the same drive size as your torque wrench. Cut the wrench and weld the socket to it, bingo crows foot wrench.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:15:11 PM EDT
[#2]
did you find one and where are you located at I have one and am in Huntington
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 10:24:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I did not find one but turned out I didnt need it after all because the SLR rail and nut made it all bigger than 1 1/8"

I just used an adjustable wrench to torque it all on.  Took it to my local gun shop and he checked the head space and everything was good.

Works fine.

" />

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top