Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 10:35:41 AM EDT
Now that the weather is getting nicer, I'm looking to get out to a range to site in my AR.  I'll probably be looking to join the Racine club, but I want to get a few range sessions in closer to home to take my time and test out some new equipment I picked up this winter.  I'm looking to go to a range that will let me pay as I play rather than make me sign up for a membership to someplace I'm not going to join.  I live in Grafton, so if Saukville won't let me do it, are there any places that will?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.saukvillegunclub.com/

The info is on the site. You can't "pay as you play", but it is only $40 a year (I think it may be +$20 your first year). Only a 100 yd range, but it is open every day from 9am til dusk. Noone has to be there for you to shoot. Very convenient for me...

-Cygnus
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:59:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm a member there too but I wouldn't plan on having any real AR fun.  It's mostly a trap club and even just doing double taps I've had guys come over a complain about rapid fire....even when all of the hits are in the black!!!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:36:29 AM EDT
[#3]
What happens when someone complains?  Do you get yelled at?  If nobody is there, who do they complain to and how would they even know who you are?  If someone were to complain to me, but couldn't really do anything, I'd tell them to go pound salt!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top