Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2013 6:11:45 AM EDT
Copy/paste from LowCountry IDPA's facebook page:

Ok, gang if you haven't heard: the shotgun match is a go. It will be the 1st Saturday of November (Nov 2nd - match starts at 9:00 be there early so we can get set up and get everyone signed in for an on-time start). I'll post what info I have for you so far and I'll post updates here as I get them.

There will be 2 divisions: pump and semi-auto. Ammunition capacity for both divisions will be 4+1 at the start of the stage. If your shotgun holds more than that, you can load more AFTER the timer starts.

All ammunition used at this match will be birdshot - #6 shot or smaller (i.e. #7-1/2, #8, or #9). No steel shot. A 100 round value pack will be more than enough to complete this match. This ammo is relatively easy to find right now. ...

Not everyone has the means to carry spare shells on their person, so each stage will have barrels strategically placed where competitors can stage their ammo.

Quick safety reminder: the LCIDPA range is a cold range. Make sure that your shotgun is completely unloaded when you show up and that you do not load it unless under the direction of one of the club's Safety Officers. Shotguns will be carried muzzle up or muzzle down. If your muzzle points at someone at any time, you will be disqualified from the match. We will have areas at each stage where you can safely stage your shotgun.
View Quote

Their range is in Springfield (west of Savannah).
I'll be there, anyone else?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top