Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 2:49:21 PM EDT
Kenny Woods show I believe, anybody going?

Michael
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:27:40 PM EDT
[#1]
The one on BG Parkway?  I think they said TriState.  Beats going to the Fairgrounds and getting gouged for parking.  Should be there 0930 with cash burning a hole in my pocket and a wish list that can max out the plastic.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I was there today.  For 6 dollars it's a good way to waste a crappy day.  I'm might go back tomorrow.  The weather is still going to be crappy, and I might be able to sell my Norinco underfolder and buy that Colt Commander.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:49:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Well..I went to it  today with a couple of friends and took my parts gun CAR-15 I recently built. I had $500 in the build..

Cruising the isles I came to a table that had a Springfield 1911 on it. So the fellow behind the table wanted to see my CAR-15 and I was looking at the SA...wasn't really looking for a 1911...had some in the past, got rid of them.

He says "You want to trade?"..I say "Maybe.."

I get the SA and $60 from him and he gets the CAR-15...

I'm ditching the Pachmayr's for either Cocobolo or Rosewood grips, getting a new rear sight and a few Wilson mags...
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:11:30 AM EDT
[#4]
So, how was the show?  Anybody else go?  I couldn't make it, but I'll shoot for the next big one.

Michael
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top