Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 5:54:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:58:35 PM EDT
[#1]
How far does the range go?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:05:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Just 100 yards.

They got a 100 yards, a "quick draw" range, a 50 foot rimfire, and a 50 yard (i think) pistol range.

Its a nice range, espically at the range cost.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:35:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Any full auto allowed ?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe the only full auto range in the area is Sunset Hills, and then I think it's only what you rent from them.

I have a friend that owns some land that adjoins the game lands at Nockamixon, up on Haycock Mountain, that shoots full auto fairly regularly.....if you're down in the area (probably about 25 miles or so S of Easton) on a weekend let me know in advance and I'll introduce you guys so you can play with your toys that us poorboys can only dream of.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:04:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Any full auto allowed ?

They occasionally have 'carbine' matches, limited to pistol caliber rifles, Buzz guns are welcome during the matches if appropriate paper work is shown (der...don't show up with unregistered buzzguns)

I don't believe they allow any recreational FA shooting.

This is the same club that banned .50cals because of noise.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:22:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I love .50 cal but have you ever tried to shoot next to one.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:15:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Any full auto allowed ?

This is the same club that banned .50cals because of noise.

In the area that they have the range, I don't blame them.

You need to have two pieces of ear protection.

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:26:01 AM EDT
[#8]
I never noticed a difference, sound wise, between a .50 and a .300 magnum or any other large rifle cartridges.  

Yeah the blast can be somewhat harsh
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top