Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2003 5:59:58 PM EDT
I've got a situation here that maybe one of you guys can help me with.

I just bought a very nice video projector from a government surplus auction.  It's located at Eglin Air Force Base in the panhandle.  

Is there anyone who's going to be in the panhandle and is heading for the general vicinity  of  the Orlando/Melbourne area in the next week, and has the time, the inclination, and the space to pick up this big projector and transport it from Eglin to the area of Orlando or Melbourne?

The projector's pretty big.  About 30 inches by 36 inches by a foot tall.   A pickup truck or van would be needed.

I'm not asking for someone to go make a trip just to get it, but if you're ON THE WAY already, I'll make it worth your while to pick it up and transport it to a place where we can meet and transfer it to me.

On the odd chance that this might actually happen, know that I do intend to take some security precautions.  Not everybody who reads this message is going to be an arfcom member, so first,  I'll only deal with established arfcommers who have a good reputation.

Anybody interested and going the right way in the next week or so?

PM me if so.  We'll work out a deal that works for both of us.

CJ

Link Posted: 10/23/2003 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I live about 20 minutes from EAFB.  I drive by there everyday going to and from work.  Acually we just got back from Orlando a couple of weeks ago.    You just a couple of weeks too late.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top