Just curious!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, what's up?
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 5:09:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yeah, what's up?

I am fortunate to pay a yearly visit to your area.  I must say that Leelanau County is my favorite place in the world.  I have access to a summer home on Omena Point.  I have friends who have permanent residences in Suttons Bay, also.  Yours is a gorgeous area, and I envy you.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#3]
It is a nice area.

Got to admit though, that sometimes those of us who live here probably don't take the time to appreciate  the scenery as much as we'd like.  Every now and then, I'll be driving along, and something just catches my eye, and I wonder why I pay so little attention to it most of the time.

Enjoy your next visit.

Tim
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#4]
How do you like living in "Wine Country" as they call it?  I'm partial to Boskydel and Raftshol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top