Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2011 3:47:03 PM EDT
Was curious on any feed back if anybody ever did any shooting at Monmouth County Rifle & Pistol Club?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 5:25:56 AM EDT
[#1]
It is a hell hole
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:05:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Was curious on any feed back if anybody ever did any shooting at Monmouth County Rifle & Pistol Club?

You dont happen to be a Fear Factory fan do you?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#3]
LoL..Yeah
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 3:53:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
LoL..Yeah

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:24:35 AM EDT
[#5]
"Hell Hole" is probably too far, but it is certainly rustic.

I've been a member for 2 years, and although I'm in my late 40's I'm probably 25+ years younger than the average member.  

However, here is what I like.  a) People mind their own business, don't bother you except in friendly chat, and you can come and go as you please.  b) They have a number of competition events that are quite fun, quick, and at a nice level of competition.  I shoot trap, high-power and bowling pins on a regular basis and they are nice people.  c) Membership is $100 a year.

So, for $100/year I have a decent 100 yard range I can shoot any time, and a bunch of pistol ranges.  

They don't have running water, they have a portajohn, and the shooting benches are crap.  It's no CJRPC or CR, but for a low-key place to shoot for $100 a year it's not a bad deal.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I've been a member for about 2 years. It's a complete FUD range and the average age is 90+. I'm in my late 20's and when I bring my AK variants or AR's I get the look. I'm only a member because it's 5 min from my house and I like to piss off the old timers. Just be prepared to get harassed by the old geezers if you plan to shoot something other than a .22 pistol or a post 1920 rifle.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:04:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I live pretty close too. And my dad is a member at CJRPC but there are the time we like to go out blasting all our recycling(large bottles and what not). And at CJRPC you gotta hang your stuff up now which is a pain in the ass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top