Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2003 11:59:14 AM EDT
Just curious if they put on a good class. I've been here in WA state now for about 3-years and have been considering checking this place out. A couple of buddies and myself are looking into maybe trying to get into one of their Tactical Rifle classes. Anyways, if anyone has any experiences/opinions/comments in regards to these guys, please relay. TIA
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 2:25:24 PM EDT
[#1]
No, but I'd be interested to hear whatever you find out.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 2:57:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I keep saying I'm going to come up for some of their training but I never seem to be able to schedule it.

I know several people who have taken clases there and they spoken very highly of he experience.

Marty Hayes is a regluar poster in the Tactics & Training section on Glocktalk.com.  You might want to ask over there.

Link Posted: 9/22/2003 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I've taken several classes from FAS and highly reccomend them.
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 12:57:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No, but I'd be interested to hear whatever you find out.

As am I.  I've been meaning to get down there too.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 2:24:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've taken several classes from FAS and highly reccomend them.

Ditto, lotsa classes from, or through, FAS. Best bang for the buck.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 7:00:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Best bang for the buck.

So, roughly, what kind of bucks are we talking about?
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#7]
get a bunch of us together and see if they would offer a group discount or something like that. then we'd just have to agree on which class....
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 11:54:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hmmm a bunch of us went out to the site for a tour, asked about him hosting an AR15.com Shoot.  By the time it was over he wasn't interested and neither were we.

OK, I'll bite.  Why the mutual disinterest?
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hmmm a bunch of us went out to the site for a tour, asked about him hosting an AR15.com Shoot.  By the time it was over he wasn't interested and neither were we.

He didn't seem to want to host a shoot with a bunch of people that he didn't know their shooting skills/ levels. And what he was proposing was a little more structured than we were looking for.

Anything to add 1GUNRUNNER or JAFO?

Jamie
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He didn't seem to want to host a shoot with a bunch of people that he didn't know their shooting skills/ levels. And what he was proposing was a little more structured than we were looking for.

Anything to add 1GUNRUNNER or JAFO?

Jamie

OIC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top