Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/1/2007 2:23:37 AM EDT
Tickets go on sale at 10 am for the Houston show. Why did they have to come on a Monday? The cheap seats are 50 plus service fee. It is much harder for me to take it in the ass on high ticket prices the older I get. Oh well, should be a good show, except I'm still pissed that Eddie could not bury the hatchet with Micheal Anthony.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:29:31 PM EDT
Yep, I donated for 6 tickets (to be reimbursed later by lazy ass friends). Tickets were $150 plus about a 10% frick'n service charge.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:38:28 PM EDT
arent these guys dead?
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 6:15:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By zyx5432:
Yep, I donated for 6 tickets (to be reimbursed later by lazy ass friends). Tickets were $150 plus about a 10% frick'n service charge.

I went to the Toyota Center Box Office to save on the surcharge and wound up not being able to get any tickets. The 'officals" gave everyone tickets and then drew one ticket to see where the line would start. I went from a little better than halfway up the line to a solid 3/4 way back. It sucked and I was pissed. Oh well, saved myself some bucks.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:17:17 AM EDT
Several of us talked about it and no one got around to buying tickets.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:02:53 AM EDT
no need to stand in line.
just hang loose for a while and buy them for $1500.00 each
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:23:43 AM EDT
Saw them twice back in 1980 and 1981, both times at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi....most excellent concerts! General admission, no reserved seating, and we worked our way to the very front.

At the first show, they actually played several covers, as they ran out of originals. One thing that sticks in my memory was a super hot chick [very young, like the rest of us] getting totally naked and being passed around on top of the crowd; the other was Eddie just looking like he was having an absolute ball playing in front of such a large crowd.

It just wouldn't be the same 25+ years later.
Top Top