Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2008 7:39:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/20/2008 7:51:57 AM EDT by cpermd]
There is a little fellow at Childrens Hospital that is going to die if we can't get some AB Neg or O neg blood today.
If you or anyone you know is willing to donate, please do it NOW

CP
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:23:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cpermd:
There is a little fellow at Childrens Hospital that is going to die if we can't get some AB Neg or O neg blood today.

CP

Red cross pissed me off and I quit donating regularly, but in this instance I'd have gone down there if I'd been the right type (o+) I'll keep him in my prayers and let us know how it went
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:25:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cpermd:

CP

So close, yet so far AB+, but I guess if he was AB+ you would'nt be looking for me.  Don't know of anyone off hand with those blood types.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:08:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/20/2008 5:13:24 PM EDT by LiquidLead]
I do. O-
IM sent.

ETA: If anybody knows how to get a hold of cpermd, tell him to check his IM box.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:16:02 PM EDT
thats good news ur the right type. i hope u can work it out in time. prayers sent

stuck
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:02:18 PM EDT
My IMs and and PMs have never worked on this Fukkin board.
Even when I was a full fledged and paying member and had the Avila's home number.

cpermdXXX@hughes.net is how to contact me.
Remove the 3 big Xs.

And, yes I think the lowers will be here after the TG holiday.

Thanks to the three who donated blood.

CP
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:09:10 PM EDT
I would have driven up there if I was the right type also, AB+ here. I hope it all works out for the little man
Top Top