Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2003 6:58:27 PM EDT
Where are you?  There is no pistol course Sat the 6th.  Did you see the change?  IM me...

c
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#1]

TRG
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, you are one funny MUtha F Ohopppppppppssssssss.  I have been looking everywhere for that damn thing :)

whats up man, long time no typin.  Anyway, let me know if you are up this way or vice versa and I will bring the beer.  Maybe that old timer jarhead22 will be around too...

c
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Damn, you are one funny MUtha F Ohopppppppppssssssss.  I have been looking everywhere for that damn thing :)

whats up man, long time no typin.  Anyway, let me know if you are up this way or vice versa and I will bring the beer.  Maybe that old timer jarhead22 will be around too...

c

Grab that ol' jarhead anytime.  If you guys head toward my neck of the woods we can use live ammo.  

TRG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top