Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 11:47:44 AM EDT
I'm currently living in Makiki and these are some photos from the past 48 hours.

Anyone on the windward side get hit hard?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:29:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm safe here is Kailua.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in makiki too and my place is(knock on wood) nowhere near as bad as your place.  i saw on the news how flooded the roads are that kids were pulling each other around on wake boards.  looked pretty fun but still their houses could by now be floating off into the pacific.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#3]
no pics but 3 inches short of entering the back door.  waterfall comming over the  80 ft. wide retaining wall
spanning the back yard  (house backs up to preservation land) . cesspool pumped 2x in to weeks . ($120 a pump)
mother and father inlaw here from arizona , been here almost a month and seen the sunshine about 2x.
neighbor lost a chunk of his backyard (stopped at the edge of his house) about the size of a tacoma pu .
hey were all healthy and dry so its still good for now .

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:50:32 PM EDT
[#4]

My Kailua Bay.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:31:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn... 20RND,
you live in castle point or you just took the pictures there?
My boss lives down the street in the $27 million dollar home that is for sale.
nice view you got there.
I live close to kainalu elem.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:11:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I live in Kaneohe but lucky for me I live on high ground.  Did you see the waterfall washing over Pali Highway?  Parts of Kam Hwy were washed away in Punaluu.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:19:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Damn... 20RND,
you live in castle point or you just took the pictures there?
My boss lives down the street in the $27 million dollar home that is for sale.
nice view you got there.
I live close to kainalu elem.

$27 million dollar home that is for sale

I guess my dream of a beach front house is gone.

No, I'm not that rich.  I just took pictures.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top