BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2008 9:05:27 AM EDT
Do we have a delivery date?

HTF Lowers that is.
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm cruising here to find out the same thing.
M
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I hear they are due sometime in the next few weeks.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 5:16:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I hear they are due sometime in the next few weeks.

When I was in at HDI a couple of weeks ago, I was told that they were expected last week from the MFG., and that they were going off to the engraver right after they got to HDI. So, my guess/hope is that they are being engraved right now.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 9:44:32 AM EDT
[#4]
They are not in yet, once they arrive they will be checked for QC and then brought to the laser engraver.
Then the folks on the list (who did not take themselves off the list) will be notified that they can come in and pick them up.

After the folks who are on the list have been notified - any remaining lowers will be put up for sale.

I will post up if we have extras when that time comes.

So...please be patient, they are coming.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 11:09:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They are not in yet, once they arrive they will be checked for QC and then brought to the laser engraver.
Then the folks on the list (who did not take themselves off the list) will be notified that they can come in and pick them up.

After the folks who are on the list have been notified - any remaining lowers will be put up for sale.

Thanks for the update GB,

Be Safe.

Joe

Link Posted: 11/18/2008 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the update.  I'm in no rush, can't wait to see the finished product though!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:35:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Cool. THX.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:50:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the update Glory Bigs!

Those members waiting for these may want to think about locating internal parts and other components for their lower build. I'm good to go on my two.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:49:26 PM EDT
[#9]
HDI can order LPK's from STAG, RRA, Double Star, Del-Ton, etc.

Just stop in and talk to Andrew or Doug and they will order them up for you.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:10:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
HDI can order LPK's from STAG, RRA, Double Star, Del-Ton, etc.

Just stop in and talk to Andrew or Doug and they will order them up for you.

Hey, I'm glad you said that. I don't know why I didn't think to ask HDI anyway, but I was just about to order three LPK's online for my lowers!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top