Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2006 1:58:59 PM EDT
Anyone seen the yugo AK's in any shops, or know any places i should i should try?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:35:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw a couple at Dragon Man Arms this week in the Colorado Springs area. They were selling for around $480-500 range. Can't remember the price but I'm sure it wasn't any more than $500. Kinda high but tax out of the city is only around 4% or so there. I bought a CAI CETME from them before and they said if I had any problems with it they would swap it with one of the other ones they had. If you don't want to wait on shipping and transfer cost then it may be worth it.

If your closer to the Denver area you may want to contact these people to see if they have them. I have bought from Gina several times and she's great.

www.ak-47man.com/Contact_Us.html

They are great to deal with and don't charge an arm and a leg from my experience.

Also may want to check with Jenson Arms (somewhere north of Denver). I haven't visited them yet but have heard alot of good things about them and they are a board sponsor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top