Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2011 1:37:09 PM EDT
Just wanting to see if there are any shooters in the area.
Link Posted: 4/20/2011 8:46:01 PM EDT
[#1]
My Brother (Miahdude) and I live in the 'copa. We don't go shooting as much as we would like, but usually we hit up the range in Casa Grande. He also has gone to a little pit just west of time with my cousins, but I was not in attendance.
Link Posted: 4/21/2011 9:01:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I live in Phoenix but go to Maricopa to shoot all the time.  Usually shoot at the Hidden Valley location on Sundays.  However, I have heard they shut that sight down due to trash.
Link Posted: 4/21/2011 10:07:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I shot out at hidden valley about 3 weeks ago it was a  pretty nice place to shoot.
Link Posted: 4/22/2011 12:22:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I live in the Copa. I usually shoot with a few buddies down at the Casa Grande range. I like that it's right next to the Casa Grande Trap Club too.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:33:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I used to live in 'Copa, but have since moved to Casa Grande, just on the other side of the mountain from the range.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:09:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll have to check that place soon.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:38:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Let me know when you are planning on coming and maybe we could meet up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top