Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 7:49:27 AM EST
My Fiance and I are building a house and have been pre-approved through the builder's in-house lender (Shea Mortgage).

I'm looking around for better deals, and so far I've tried Lendingtree.com and ditech.com. I was wondering if anyone here might have a recommendation for a good company.

Thanks in advance !

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:07:50 AM EST
I Had an awesome experience with Select Mortgage.... PM me if you want my contact there.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:59:10 PM EST
I refinanced my mortage with Seton Capitol in Scottsdale with Jorge Avila. Son of Ed who owns this board..

He goes by JLA here..I don't have his phone number handy right now. Give him a call though. He did good by us and we were very happy with the results....

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:22:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By Az_Redneck:
I refinanced my mortage with Seton Capitol in Scottsdale with Jorge Avila. Son of Ed who owns this board..

He goes by JLA here..I don't have his phone number handy right now. Give him a call though. He did good by us and we were very happy with the results....

Does he also give a free team membership if you want at closing?

That would be really cool!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:45:50 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/21/2004 2:47:49 PM EST by the1_roadrunner]
I expect to close on the Home I'm having built in Chandler mid November. I locked the loan yesterday at an excellent interest rate. I'm extremely happy with my broker. The best rates and service I have found.

Ocotillo Mortgage LLC
Jerry Cave- Loan Officer
480-857-4115
Cell 602-549-2622

I highly recommend Jerry. Great guy and he will do whatever it takes to get you into a loan at the best rate possible. He's been in the business a long time and knows all the options. --RR
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:53:40 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:08:04 PM EST
Check out PrimeSource Mortgage.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:21:05 PM EST
Well, shit.

I appreciate the replies, but it looks like we're stuck with Shea Mortgage. Apparently, Buckaroo and the soon-to-be Mrs. Buckaroo are no good at reading contracts. We've missed the deadline for other financing and we are bound to using the financing that Shea set up.

Since we aren't about to give up this house and start over, looks like we're stuck.

I guess it's not so bad..... our model house has gone up $21,000 since we purchased it.

Again, thanks for the responses.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:29:35 AM EST
Glad you didn't go with Wells Fargo like I did,
they are a bunch of Jackasses IMHO.
Top Top