Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2003 4:43:29 AM EDT
I normally buy online or at the 1500.  Win Q3131A is my normal plinkin' ammo but I recently bought a case of 62 Gr Wolf to try out.  Are there any places in or around Indy that sells ammo for a not too terrible price?  Galyans used to be the place to get Q3131A by the case, but not so anymore.  I'll stick to online buying for the most part but sometimes it's nice to run out and get some locally if need be.

I have been to Bradis once and wasn't too terrified with their ammo prices.  Not great but I have seen lots worse.

Feel free to post where you buy your 7.62x39mm as well
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 5:44:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out A-Z Reloading in Indianapolis.  I got a good deal a while back on a case of Q3131A.  Their prices are good.  Great people to do business with!
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Galyans in Plainfield has Q3131A for $3.49 per box of 20
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 5:19:54 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a very good price.  I'll be in Indy soon to take advantage of that.  May as well play some golf at West Chase while I'm there.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:03:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I forgot about A-Z Reloading.  They're just up the street from my office.  Might have to take the long way to lunch...

Plainfield Shooting Supply isn't too bad on prices.  He's got some of the Win USA white box stuff.  Not a bargain, but not a rip-off either.

The trouble with Galyan's, at least the one on the north side, was that you never knew what they'd have on any given visit, and nobody at the store ever seemed to know when they'd get anything in stock again.  Every time I asked about Q3131[A] they'd say "we get a box from Winchester every week, but we don't know what's in it until we open it."
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:06:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Are you sure?  The Galyans in Westfield and Castleton both sell them for $4.99 a box now.  Just a couple months ago the price was $3.99.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you sure?  The Galyans in Westfield and Castleton both sell them for $4.99 a box now.  Just a couple months ago the price was $3.99.

I swung by Galyan's in Plainfield on my lunch break.  They have Q3131A tagged at $4.99 now.  The 50-round box of the .223 velocity 55gr was $10.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Plainfield shooting supply has it. Cases of it too. Not sure but lower than $3.99.
  Its about a half a block up from galyans.
                                    jerryboy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top