Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2003 10:01:09 AM EDT
Hey guys,

I've been wanting to take my 6 year old daughter up in a small civil aviation plane. I think she would get a big kick out of it.

I know I could just go to Addison airport and pay someone for a checkout ride, but figured that there might be someone on the board who could use some cash for fuel and to add to their hours. I'm much rather pay a fellow shooting bud than some shmo at the airport.

Any takers ??

Ed
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Well.....I am in Houston and I personally will not be able to do the flight due to my new job and all.....but...if your in the Houston Area sometime I know a ton of pilots down here. I'll also ask them if they know anyone in dallas whom you may contact.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 7:27:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Argghh, my Medical's lapsed and it'll be some time before I can renew it, so I'm out.  Sucks, as I love taking people up for their first flight. :(

I'm sure someone will step up soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top