Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2003 9:24:54 PM EDT
See this topic:  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=202408

If the city implements mandatory liability insurance for me it's finally going to push me over the edge.  If that happens I am either (i) instituting suit against the city and the police commissioner or (ii) moving out.

Are there any other New York City pistol permit holders out there?  Please get in touch with me, I am thinking of starting a newsletter.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 12:52:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not a NYC Permit holder but I will be in 3 yrs when I retire from the job, I wonder if that dumb rule will also apply to retired law enforcement ?

Its a really stupid knee jerk reaction, once again back door attempts to make it impossible to have a permit in the city .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top